BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings can be made online on our internet page, by sending an inquiry from our internet page or by sending a direct inquiry via e-mail.
- TRASORKA offers its guests the possibility to select the exact number of accommodation units that suit their needs. All information about the exact position, dimensions, sunlight and photographs of each accommodation unit can be found at the internet page.
- Once you send an inquiry, we will send you email with a booking offer containing the following information: the period of your stay and the number of the accommodation unit, booked services, total price, the information necessary for the advance payment and booking cancellation terms. The offer expiration date is listed in the offer. In case we do not receive a confirmation regarding the advance payment made during the given period, the booking will automatically be cancelled and TRASORKA will not be obligated to inform the guest about offer cancellation.
- In order to confirm the booking, the required advance payment amount must be paid (30% of the entire amount). Once the provision of services is complete, it will be deducted from the total invoice. When making the advance payment, please include the name of the camp you are making the advance payment for and the booking number (you can find it on the offer) under the payment description section.
- You can pay the advance payment via a bank transfer to our account (the payment information is provided in the offer). Bank transfers sometimes take several days to complete so please send us the payment confirmation once you pay so that we can extend the duration of the offer.
- Once the advance payment is transferred to our account, we will send you a booking confirmation. Once you arrive, you will need to present it at the reception along with valid identification documents.
- In case you wish to change or cancel your booking, please contact us on [email protected].
- Deposit is refundable up to 14 days before date of arrival.
- The booking is valid exclusively for the guest whose name is listed on the booking. Changes of the booking bearer can be made only prior to the arrival(according to the agreement with the sales department or the reception so that the changes can be entered into the system). Transfer of an accommodation booking to another person during the stay is not possible.
- The maximum number of persons staying is with children included. The minimum number of persons is 1 but the price is the same.
- The final calculation for services rendered will be made at the reception prior to arrival.
Arrival and Departure
- During the season, arrivals and departures are possible on any day.
- The minimum stay during the season is 7 days for Villas and Houses,
- The minimum stay during the season is 1 day for Glamping Tents and Mobile Homes, but you get 50% discount for 2 or more days.
- Booked accommodations are available from 15:00 on the day of the arrival. Please check the inventory during the takeover of the accommodation.
- Upon departure, the guest must leave the mobile home and check out at the reception by 10:00 for the latest. Otherwise, the camp has the right to charge for an additional day.
- On the day of the arrival, we will hold the accommodation unit until midnight. In case you are late arriving, please contact the camp reception by 20:00 for the latest on the expected day of arrival.
- In case of an earlier departure, the guest must pay the cost of the accommodation unit until the booked day of departure.
- The following terms will be applied in case of a booking cancellation:
- Booking cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival – the guest will receive a full refund of the advance payment
- Booking cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival – Trasorka will retain the entire amount of the advance payment
- The guest must provide the following information to receive a refund for the paid advance payment: full first and last name of the person who made the payment, full address, name of the bank, IBAN and SWIFT code.
- For all additional information please contact our sales department at the following e-mail address: [email protected].
- TRASORKA maintains its right to refuse, cancel or change a booking if there is misuse of the booking system or if it was made by an obvious user error.